- 22 July 2012 09:04
The Success of Wannon Water Rollout of FOCUS: An Update
Three years ago, Wannon Water announced their plan to integrate FieldTec's mobile workforce and field asset management into their existing CRM system, asset management system, GIS, and SCADA telemetry systems. According to a company spokesperson, the goals of this plan included improving the service Wannon Water provides to their customers, increasing the accuracy of their data collection and reports, providing their job site personnel with access to information held at the corporate offices, and allowing management to have access to real time information to schedule staff and monitoring job progress. So what led Wannon Water to choose FOCUS? The Components of FOCUS and Their Benefits The components of FOCUS make it the perfect mobile workforce management tool for utilities like Wannon Water. These components include:
- Call Centre Functionality
- Work Order and Workflow Management
- Scheduling and Dispatching Functionality
- Mobile Device Functions
- Real Time Data Collection and Monitoring
- Business Tools
- It allows the organisation to collect essential information about planned as well as unexpected work on a particular job site.
- Businesses can easily configure the components of FOCUS to meet the needs of both organisation and their customers.
- FOCUS allows field staff to easily collect and enter data in real time, which reduces their paperwork burden and eliminates the need for some clerical staff.
- This mobile workforce solution provides analytics based on real time data so managers and supervisors can allocate field staff with the correct skill sets for scheduled jobs.
var sc_project=7987502; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="8d21f291"; var sc_https=1; var sc_remove_link=1; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("");
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs