- 22 July 2012 09:04
The Success of Wannon Water Rollout of FOCUS: An Update
Three years ago, Wannon Water announced their plan to integrate FieldTec's mobile workforce and field asset management into their existing CRM system, asset management system, GIS, and SCADA telemetry systems. According to a company spokesperson, the goals of this plan included improving the service Wannon Water provides to their customers, increasing the accuracy of their data collection and reports, providing their job site personnel with access to information held at the corporate offices, and allowing management to have access to real time information to schedule staff and monitoring job progress. So what led Wannon Water to choose FOCUS? The Components of FOCUS and Their Benefits The components of FOCUS make it the perfect mobile workforce management tool for utilities like Wannon Water. These components include:
- Call Centre Functionality
- Work Order and Workflow Management
- Scheduling and Dispatching Functionality
- Mobile Device Functions
- Real Time Data Collection and Monitoring
- Business Tools
- It allows the organisation to collect essential information about planned as well as unexpected work on a particular job site.
- Businesses can easily configure the components of FOCUS to meet the needs of both organisation and their customers.
- FOCUS allows field staff to easily collect and enter data in real time, which reduces their paperwork burden and eliminates the need for some clerical staff.
- This mobile workforce solution provides analytics based on real time data so managers and supervisors can allocate field staff with the correct skill sets for scheduled jobs.
var sc_project=7987502; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="8d21f291"; var sc_https=1; var sc_remove_link=1; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("");
- IT pros should pay attention to 'shadow IT,' Interop NY keynoters urge
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- After a long road to the server market, ARM CEO Segars looks ahead
- FCC: Some TV stations could earn huge dollars in spectrum auction
- Hurry! Wait! Go! Joomla stumbles with patch for serious vulnerability
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester