- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- 20 July 2012 12:02
Strontium launches AUTO USB Flash Drives for Car Audio
Strontium is proud to announce the launch of AUTO USB flash drives designed especially for car audio-video systems. Auto USB drive is small in size and light weight. It is made of engineering plastic body with high thermodynamic properties and high impact strength.
“With the growing popularity of in-car entertainment systems with usb ports, users can now easily enjoy songs from their music library while driving. The ultra-fast write speeds will quickly copy songs and videos from computer and blazing read speeds will deliver stunning sound quality and impressive visual displays” said Mr. Ajay Kogta, Country Manager, Strontium Technology India.
Measuring 35x17.4x6.9mm and 3 grams, an 8GB Strontium AUTO usb drive can carry 2000 songs or 8 hours of video and can be put inside car audio system’s usb port and left there permanently. The drives come in blue and black colors and capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. They can be bought from major retailers, online shops, petrol pump stations and card dealers.
• Available Capacities: 4GB, 8GB and 16GB • Available Colors: 1. Black and 2. Blue • 5 years hassle-free Strontium Limited Warranty • High Speed Data Transfer Performance: Read speed from 25 MB/s and Write speed from 5 MB/s • Engineering Plastic Body with High Thermodynamic Properties and High Impact Strength • Universal Serial Bus 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0 compatible (USB) • Supports plug and play • Operation voltage: 4.5~5.5V DC from USB port • Variable clock rate 0~480MHz • Low power consumption • USB Bus-Powered, no external power required • Non-volatile storage and solid-state reliability • Minimum 50,000 insertions • MTBF (Mean Time between Failure): > 500000 hours to 1500000 hours • Data Reliability: < 1 non-recoverable error in 1014 bits read • Retention 10 years (Flash dependent) • OS supported: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. • Support Vista Ready Boost Function
ABOUT STRONTIUM TECHNOLOGY
Strontium Technology Pte Ltd is a PC and flash memory manufacturing company, having its headquarters in Singapore. Today, it's operations span to varied territories across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, India, US, Canada and Latin America. In total, the company maintains a strong market presence in over 30 countries. Strontium Technology serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers.
This paper provides a guide for evaluating and selecting the best all-flash storage for your enterprise class environment. The detailed content covers all product classes and where they can be best applied to your circumstances, as well as what the key elements are for each to avoid potential pitfalls in the selection process.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size