- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- 20 July 2012 12:02
Strontium launches AUTO USB Flash Drives for Car Audio
Strontium is proud to announce the launch of AUTO USB flash drives designed especially for car audio-video systems. Auto USB drive is small in size and light weight. It is made of engineering plastic body with high thermodynamic properties and high impact strength.
“With the growing popularity of in-car entertainment systems with usb ports, users can now easily enjoy songs from their music library while driving. The ultra-fast write speeds will quickly copy songs and videos from computer and blazing read speeds will deliver stunning sound quality and impressive visual displays” said Mr. Ajay Kogta, Country Manager, Strontium Technology India.
Measuring 35x17.4x6.9mm and 3 grams, an 8GB Strontium AUTO usb drive can carry 2000 songs or 8 hours of video and can be put inside car audio system’s usb port and left there permanently. The drives come in blue and black colors and capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. They can be bought from major retailers, online shops, petrol pump stations and card dealers.
• Available Capacities: 4GB, 8GB and 16GB • Available Colors: 1. Black and 2. Blue • 5 years hassle-free Strontium Limited Warranty • High Speed Data Transfer Performance: Read speed from 25 MB/s and Write speed from 5 MB/s • Engineering Plastic Body with High Thermodynamic Properties and High Impact Strength • Universal Serial Bus 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0 compatible (USB) • Supports plug and play • Operation voltage: 4.5~5.5V DC from USB port • Variable clock rate 0~480MHz • Low power consumption • USB Bus-Powered, no external power required • Non-volatile storage and solid-state reliability • Minimum 50,000 insertions • MTBF (Mean Time between Failure): > 500000 hours to 1500000 hours • Data Reliability: < 1 non-recoverable error in 1014 bits read • Retention 10 years (Flash dependent) • OS supported: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. • Support Vista Ready Boost Function
ABOUT STRONTIUM TECHNOLOGY
Strontium Technology Pte Ltd is a PC and flash memory manufacturing company, having its headquarters in Singapore. Today, it's operations span to varied territories across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, India, US, Canada and Latin America. In total, the company maintains a strong market presence in over 30 countries. Strontium Technology serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers.
When it comes to flash, “one size does not fit all.” IDC examines recent flash trends in enterprise storage deployments. This includes: highlighting how SSDs are filling in gaps of existing storage systems when coupled with intelligent archiving and automated tiering, the pros and cons of different SSD approaches, and tips to overcome concerns of reliability, manageability and scalability.
DriverScanner scans your computer and provides you with a list of drivers that need to be updated. All you have to do, then, is simply ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes