- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Report: Attackers have their sights set on the cloud
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- 28 June 2012 11:14
Kiahu – New Customer Experience Start-up
The application framework which is geared towards Customer and User Experience aims to provide a platform for organisations to clearly differentiate their customer facing sales and service offerings. “Organisations in many industries have limited tools with which to differentiate. Products have become commoditised and customers are simply more demanding. That’s why the customer experience has become so critically important.” said Sean Doyle, CEO of Kiahu. “The experience an organisation provides to its customers should be totally within their control. And Kiahu CX gives them that control. We’ve designed it for innovative organisations that realise unlocking opportunity in today’s competitive marketplace is driven by delivering a compelling customer experience.” “This approach allows organisations to focus on defining the customer experience rather than re-developing basic application functionality and it eliminates much of the time, cost and risks associated with software development.” “Organisation’s can use our sample applications to help them jump start their development. They can also choose from a range of modules to add common functionality and then extend the application to create the desired customer experience.” Kiahu aims to provide Enterprise organisations with an business outcome based alternative to existing frameworks which are largely focused just on technology. “That’s where the real value lies, in focusing effort on designing the customer experience. That’s what sales and marketing teams want because that’s what drives revenue opportunities.” “We provide businesses with the opportunity to really innovate and that’s something you can’t do if you’re using the same approach and same technology as your all of your competitors.” ABOUT Kiahu is an open-source software company that equips business and technology teams with the tools, services and support to create compelling experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.kiahu.com. More information: kiahu.com Via: WhaTech
This helpful infographic demonstrates how, when IT is the backbone of modern business, a converged infrastructure system can solve the challenge of cost, complexity, availability, rapid provisioning and flexibility.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development