- 26 June 2012 22:07
Object Consulting Recognized as 2012 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for Australia
Kevin Francis, Object Consulting’s Microsoft Practice Manager comments, "At Object Consulting we value our teaming with Microsoft to the greatest degree possible. We work together closely to deliver truly innovative solutions built on next-generation software into Australian business. It is through our aligned efforts that we drive our success and the success of our joint customers."
Awards were presented in multiple categories, with winners chosen from a set of nearly 3,000 entrants worldwide.
Object Consulting was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services, as well as demonstrating excellent subsidiary engagement in Australia. The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award honors partners at the country level who have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to mutual customers during the past year. This award recognizes Object Consulting as succeeding in effective engagement with their local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
“We are pleased to recognize Object Consulting of Australia as the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year,” said Jon Roskill, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “Object Consulting has set the standard for delivering innovative Microsoft solutions that meet the needs of customers. It is this commitment to excellence that will ensure our mutual success into the future.”
The Microsoft Partner Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE