- US reviews use of cellphone spying technology
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino warns of possible payment card hack
- Following Twitter, ‘Dropbox Ireland’ emerges for the ‘rest of the world’
- The week in security: Pushing the encryption point; don't give up security fight despite onslaught
- 26 June 2012 22:07
Object Consulting Recognized as 2012 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for Australia
Kevin Francis, Object Consulting’s Microsoft Practice Manager comments, "At Object Consulting we value our teaming with Microsoft to the greatest degree possible. We work together closely to deliver truly innovative solutions built on next-generation software into Australian business. It is through our aligned efforts that we drive our success and the success of our joint customers."
Awards were presented in multiple categories, with winners chosen from a set of nearly 3,000 entrants worldwide.
Object Consulting was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services, as well as demonstrating excellent subsidiary engagement in Australia. The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award honors partners at the country level who have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to mutual customers during the past year. This award recognizes Object Consulting as succeeding in effective engagement with their local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
“We are pleased to recognize Object Consulting of Australia as the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year,” said Jon Roskill, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “Object Consulting has set the standard for delivering innovative Microsoft solutions that meet the needs of customers. It is this commitment to excellence that will ensure our mutual success into the future.”
The Microsoft Partner Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year.
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups