- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
- 26 June 2012 22:07
Object Consulting Recognized as 2012 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for Australia
Kevin Francis, Object Consulting’s Microsoft Practice Manager comments, "At Object Consulting we value our teaming with Microsoft to the greatest degree possible. We work together closely to deliver truly innovative solutions built on next-generation software into Australian business. It is through our aligned efforts that we drive our success and the success of our joint customers."
Awards were presented in multiple categories, with winners chosen from a set of nearly 3,000 entrants worldwide.
Object Consulting was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services, as well as demonstrating excellent subsidiary engagement in Australia. The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award honors partners at the country level who have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to mutual customers during the past year. This award recognizes Object Consulting as succeeding in effective engagement with their local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
“We are pleased to recognize Object Consulting of Australia as the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year,” said Jon Roskill, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “Object Consulting has set the standard for delivering innovative Microsoft solutions that meet the needs of customers. It is this commitment to excellence that will ensure our mutual success into the future.”
The Microsoft Partner Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year