- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- 26 June 2012 22:07
Object Consulting Recognized as 2012 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for Australia
Kevin Francis, Object Consulting’s Microsoft Practice Manager comments, "At Object Consulting we value our teaming with Microsoft to the greatest degree possible. We work together closely to deliver truly innovative solutions built on next-generation software into Australian business. It is through our aligned efforts that we drive our success and the success of our joint customers."
Awards were presented in multiple categories, with winners chosen from a set of nearly 3,000 entrants worldwide.
Object Consulting was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services, as well as demonstrating excellent subsidiary engagement in Australia. The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award honors partners at the country level who have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to mutual customers during the past year. This award recognizes Object Consulting as succeeding in effective engagement with their local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
“We are pleased to recognize Object Consulting of Australia as the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year,” said Jon Roskill, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “Object Consulting has set the standard for delivering innovative Microsoft solutions that meet the needs of customers. It is this commitment to excellence that will ensure our mutual success into the future.”
The Microsoft Partner Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year.
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs