- 8 June 2012 15:45
TAF Pro Enables Immediate Return on Investment for Automated Software Testing
IBM’s Rational Functional Tester software is a robust, automated tool which provides testers with automated capabilities for functional testing, regression testing and data-driven testing. Implementing and integrating IBM’s established expertise, TAF Pro accelerates and enhances its features via an agile development cycle improving business efficiency and return on investment of test automation by 50 percent over existing tools and techniques.
Commenting on the announcement, Scott Marchant, Managing Director, TestPro said “Our TAF Pro product is fully scalable and integrated and decreases product delivery time. Automated Testing generates thousands of data points. TAF pro is a tool that pulls together meaningful results for the user and allows them to achieve more testing cycles which in turn, reduces budgets.”
“By accelerating the implementation of the IBM Rational Function Tester we make sure end users maximise the products enormous capability of efficiently providing substantial test coverage within the company’s limited time and resource,” added Marchant.
Other key benefits of TAF Pro include the ability to capture and maintain application data and context, as well as a simplified interface enabling all staff to easily participate in testing. The framework also reduces test script complexity, enables easy management of multiple test cases and data sources and provides powerful data management and filtering.
A risk based testing feature has also been added to TAF Pro to provide a clear and immediate ability to sort, collate and execute data for tests that have a risk assignment within the dataset. This helps clients to prioritise tests and execute them accordingly.
For more information on TAF Pro visit: www.tafprotesting.com
About TestPro: TestPro is a software testing services company that has a specialist focus on offering product expertise and consulting services in the software quality and testing field especially around ERP systems, web-based systems as well as a wide range of custom built applications. Executives in Business and IT recognise that success in delivering projects is a multi- dimensional challenge, where many factors have to be continually assessed and balanced. In particular, factors such as risk, time, cost and quality have to be weighed up and informed decisions made to ensure the project objectives are met.
About IBM: IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 170 countries, IBMers around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services to help forward-thinking enterprises, institutions and people everywhere succeed in building a smarter planet.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security