- 22 May 2012 07:04
Naverisk V5.1 – next generation “all in one” RMM and Service Desk platform released!
Immediately available worldwide Naverisk V5.1 offers an “all in one” Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and Service Desk platform designed for IT service providers and managed service providers (MSP’s).
Naverisk V5.1 not only delivers significantly enhanced RMM and IT services automation functionality but also a complete Service Desk, time tracking and billing management capability out of the box.
Naverisk partners can now access a single web console to not only remotely monitor and manage their clients IT systems but also greatly simplify their IT businesses backend processes, such as recording client support agreements, tracking and measuring technician’s time, managing support tickets and billing.
V5.1 clearly positions Naverisk as the leading end-to-end business management platform for SMB focused IT service providers and MSP’s on the market today.
“Naverisk is here to support SMB focused IT service companies and MSP’s, irrespective of size. If you are an up and coming or new IT services company then Naverisk provides an easy to use, complete end to end solution to deliver IT services and run your IT business. If you are a larger IT service provider or more established MSP and require more in depth back office workflows, Naverisk offers powerful 2-way integrations to both Autotask and Connectwise.” says Jon Kalaugher, CEO and founder of Naverisk.
For more information on the benefits of a partnership with Naverisk and a fully featured trial of Naverisk V5.1 visit www.naverisk.com
Naverisk is a market leading “all in one” RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) and Service Desk platform allowing SMB focused IT companies to automate IT service delivery and streamline back office business processes. 100% web based and natively mobile device friendly, Naverisk is differentiated by its ease of use and is available via the Cloud or as an Onsite installation.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals