- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- When is your infrastructure safe from Heartbleed?
- 22 May 2012 07:04
Naverisk V5.1 – next generation “all in one” RMM and Service Desk platform released!
Immediately available worldwide Naverisk V5.1 offers an “all in one” Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and Service Desk platform designed for IT service providers and managed service providers (MSP’s).
Naverisk V5.1 not only delivers significantly enhanced RMM and IT services automation functionality but also a complete Service Desk, time tracking and billing management capability out of the box.
Naverisk partners can now access a single web console to not only remotely monitor and manage their clients IT systems but also greatly simplify their IT businesses backend processes, such as recording client support agreements, tracking and measuring technician’s time, managing support tickets and billing.
V5.1 clearly positions Naverisk as the leading end-to-end business management platform for SMB focused IT service providers and MSP’s on the market today.
“Naverisk is here to support SMB focused IT service companies and MSP’s, irrespective of size. If you are an up and coming or new IT services company then Naverisk provides an easy to use, complete end to end solution to deliver IT services and run your IT business. If you are a larger IT service provider or more established MSP and require more in depth back office workflows, Naverisk offers powerful 2-way integrations to both Autotask and Connectwise.” says Jon Kalaugher, CEO and founder of Naverisk.
For more information on the benefits of a partnership with Naverisk and a fully featured trial of Naverisk V5.1 visit www.naverisk.com
Naverisk is a market leading “all in one” RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) and Service Desk platform allowing SMB focused IT companies to automate IT service delivery and streamline back office business processes. 100% web based and natively mobile device friendly, Naverisk is differentiated by its ease of use and is available via the Cloud or as an Onsite installation.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption