Network Engineer - CCNP - Weipa
Our client is one of the world's largest metals and mining corporations and they are actively seeking to engage a Network Engineer, who will be responsible for the support, maintenance and upgrade the Infrastructure to support the upcoming operational network activities.
"Regular travel to Weipa is required - 3 weeks onsite (Weipa) 1 week in BNE"
The primary duties of the role include:
- Ability to audit current network architecture and present recommendations
- Able to design, configure and implement network solutions including Cisco switches, routers, wireless devices and firewalls is essential
- Experience with routing protocols in large organizational networks is essential
- Design network solutions ensuring security policies and practices are maintained to a high standard
- Provide technical input to project planning and implementation phases including:
- Implement these designs and produce support handover documentation including:
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation
- Experience with and ability to adhere to applicable policies, standards & solutions architecture
- Experience within large enterprise data communications networks is essential
- Experience with the use of Cisco Works LMS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco WCS are essential
- Experience with using SNMP based monitoring tools like SolarWinds, Orion or Cacti is desirable
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Applications for this role close by 3:00 PM Wednesday, April 26 th .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte