Windows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, Powershell
An organisation who consolidates efforts to drive economic growth, productivity and competitiveness by bringing together industry, resources and skills.
Windows Server Engineer
(6+6 months)- contract
Australia Citizens Only as the role will require internal security clearance.
Role starts in end of May or beginning of June- after successful security clearance.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Demonstrated skills and ability to:
- Deliver technical documentation for systems and processes
- Work autonomously with minimal support as a technical lead within a project framework
- Provide mentorship when required and be a team player.
- Deliver technical solutions for complex environments
- Proven ability to understand and apply ITIL processes including Capacity, Incident & Change Management in the timely and efficient administration of server environment
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple stakeholders and take ownership for business outcomes
- Adherence to best practice and procedures
- Work complex problems though to resolution
- Provision and provide specialist advice and in the interpretation of legislation and industry knowledge to provide solutions and deliver outcomes.
- To work independently and be accountable for outcomes
- To resolve complex customer and stakeholder related queries
- To work as the Microsoft technology Subject Matter Expert and Technical Lead delivering on and off premise project managed solutions and providing technical operations support.
- Adopt and adhere to best practises.
- Substantial work background and applied experience within the following areas: technical consultant, solution design, technical operations, and project delivery.
- High level of proven experience in the following areas:
- SCOM (including the ability to create custom dashboards)
- PKI \ Certificate Management
- Windows Server 2008 R2 - 2016
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Cloud (EMS, OMS, Skype for Business, and Office 365) Technologies
- Windows Server Infrastructure
- Maintenance and 3rd level support for server SOE, and supported Microsoft infrastructure
- Monitoring the performance, reliability and security of the server environment and remedying associated issues utilising System Centre Operation Manager (SCOM) and System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Creating custom SCOM dashboards
- Monitoring industry developments and identifying opportunities for improvement to Desktop / Server SOE development, management, deployment and support.
- Developing and maintaining standards and procedures to ensure the integrity and security of SOE, including documentation of changes to the environment, producing technical reports and evaluations and providing subject matter expertise and input to technical strategy and design papers.
- Managing and documenting changes to the environment using ITIL Change Management process.
- Display strong leadership skills in managing your team's performance to deliver on strategic priorities and team business plan.
- Undertake additional responsibilities or tasks as required.
- Providing technical leadership and expertise in delivering new infrastructure solutions.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo