Senior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 Server
Our client is seeking a Senior Desktop Engineer with a strong technical knowledge in SCCM, Active Directory and Windows Server 2008/2012. You must have experience working in medium to large sized organisations and have a track record of holding long term contracts or permanent roles.
Due to internal restructuring this is a newly created role that is responsible for supporting all End User Computing Services within this bank. You will perform the function of a Windows Systems Administrator with an emphasis on supporting the AD, Server 2008/2014R2 and SCCM infrastructure throughout Australia and New Zealand. You must have an excellent eye for detail, have outstanding problem solving and troubleshooting skills and be willing to cross train other team members.
Support the delivery of IT Workplace End User Computing Services including;
- Provide support for workstations and servers within the Workplace End User Computing Services
- Participate in various projects
- Ensure Infrastructure is insulated from unauthorised access
- Provide ongoing optimisation of the infrastructure
- Collecting and understanding the IT Workplace requirements
- Maintenance of the Workstation Images and patching
- Provide knowledgeable contributions and documentation for the server and desktop infrastructure.
- Work closely with various project teams globally to deliver defined project outcomes.
- Log calls to external vendors for hardware and software issues.
- Provide regular review, analysis and reporting of server availability
- Create and maintain technical documentation for new installations and systems changes as required
- Must be available to work outside normal working hours as required and be part of the On-Call roster.
- Must have experience of Microsoft Windows Server functionality.
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Experience supporting Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including System Centre (SCOM/SCCM/SCVMM)
- Excellent technical documentation skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jennifer Bohm