Data Warehouse Specialist
- Attractive daily rate
- Contract until June 2017 with possible extension
- Brisbane CBD based
Urgent requirement for a Data Warehouse Specialist with previous experience working in a real time big data environment.
A large financial organisation based in Brisbane are seeking the expertise of a Data Warehouse Specialist/ Data Modeller that has worked in big data environments to join them on a contractual bases. In this role you will apply your best practice experience to drive streamlined processes across the Finance Data Analytics team and organisation.
As the Data Warehouse Specialist, you will lead enterprise data warehouse (EDW) development, including data modelling and the creation of data marts. You will understand financial services business needs and translate them into the data model, providing and proposing the appropriate data analysis solutions for EDW development and reporting purposes. You will also document ETL specs, and provide support for ETL developers.
To be successful in this role it is imperative that you can demonstrate:
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 8+ years of extensive technical experience in database design, architecture, and enterprise application integration
- Proven design and development expertise working in enterprise database development
- Experience working in a Data Vault environment is highly advantageous
- Experience with Business Intelligence practices and processes, familiarity with data mart and data warehouse design and implementations
- Experience with a diverse range of Business Intelligence technologies
- Able to accurately and effectively translate business and logical requirements to physical database models and designs
- Experience with multiple database platforms
- Able to analyse large data sets and evaluate data anomalies
In return you will be offered a contract until the end of June 2017 with possible extensions and an attractive day rate. For more information please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 3339 5626
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200166851.
Reference Number: 200166851_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below