Senior Data Warehouse Consultant
- 3-6-month contract
- $1000 - $1200/pd + GST
- Scope/Implementing cloud based solutions
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Warehouse Subject Matter Expert for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Blueprint's looking to consolidate and migrate 4 different servers to the cloud. We'd need someone who can help with the architecture, data cleansing, migration and to equip the organisation to manage it on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum of 10+ years commercial experience as a Data Warehouse Specialist
- Consultative background - must make recommendations on cloud based solutions (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Cloud based solutions (AWS, Azure etc)
- Proven experience in scoping work and influencing C-level stakeholders
- Strong experience in Architecture, Data cleansing and migration
- Experience with Power BI
- Strong documentation experience
- Strong stakeholder/vendor management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills - written and oral
- Can start a new contract in May 2017
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Doug Hitos