Networks Engineer - Security
- Contract to 15th December 2017
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start
Bring your security experience and roll out new capability across the DOSP platforms
Contract to 15th December 2017
Provide a lead engineering role in the technical support of the Denial of Service Protection (DOSP) platforms managed within the Specialised Services Engineering group. These include Distributive Denial of Service Protection (DDOSP), Application Denial of Service Protection (ADOSP) and Domain Name System Protection (DNSP).
You will be responsible for the following:
- Design, Testing, Implementation and rollout of new capability across the DOSP platforms.
- Lifecycle the DOSP platforms managed by the Specialised Services group.
- Identify and implement improvements that can be made to the DOSP platforms
- Determining the Engineering limits and capacity management of the various DOSP platforms
- Providing technical support to all of the DOSP platforms
- Analyse and design changes to the DOSP platform infrastructure to implement modifications and features requested by customers. Manage these changes through the various change management processes.
- Produce and update detailed network design documents/diagrams for the DOSP platforms
You will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- High level of expertise in IP routing and related protocols
- High level of Capacity engineering expertise
- A background in Telecommunications - highly desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200166722.
Reference Number: 200166722_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below