Senior IT Project Manager
- Utilise your IT expertise
- 6 Month Contract - potential to extend
- Sydneys bustling CBD
A great opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join this leading enterprise level company on an initial 6-month Contract, based in Sydney CBD
A great opportunity has arisen for a creative and driven Senior IT Project Manager to join this leading enterprise level company on an initial 6-month contract. You will be Using IT expertise, managing the IT components of business initiatives to achieve time, quality and cost objectives.
What you will be doing
- Establish and lead project team(s) of IT professionals (internal and external), to deliver against functional and non-functional requirements, as well as the time, quality and cost objectives.
- Manage project(s) scope in conjunction with the business balancing changed business needs and approved business case commitments.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders
- Effectively manage project stakeholders and associated communications to achieve project business objectives
What the ideal Candidate will have
- Extensive experience in a similar senior PM role
- PM certification (without preference to which)
- Solid IT background and experience with large scale projects
- Proven experience working in a similarly demanding role
- Digital project experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and proven stakeholder engagement at a high level
Click apply now to be considered or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200166765.
Reference Number: 200166765_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below