Our client is seeking to engage a highly skilled Test Analyst who will be responsible for testing in multiple environments and assisting project managers to coordinate user acceptance testing.
As a Test Analyst, you will
- Assist in the development of test documentation to ensure adequate coverage and communication of testing activities
- Acquire business knowledge on the product/application under test
- Review requirement and design documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Design, develop and execute appropriate and reusable test cases applying test techniques relevant to the product/application under test
- Gain acceptance and approval of test cases by key stakeholder
- Defect identification, reporting and tracking
- Create and manage knowledge artefacts and test assets relating to both the product/application and testing
- Work in collaboration with Technical resources to understand the software solution/s and support the prompt resolution of defects found during testing
- Support Business in UAT by providing environment preparation, technical assistance and ensuring knowledge transfer on the delivered software solution/s
- Minimum 5 years' software testing experience
- Substantial IT experience in both bespoke and COTS implementations
- Testing proficiency in the following technical capabilities an advantage:
- Client Server Applications
- Web Applications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn