Network Design Specialist
- Contract Role - Commencing ASAP running through until December 2018
- Convenient location - Castlereagh St, right next to Central Station
- Be part of a newly formed Organisation with huge plans for Sydney
An amazing opportunity to demonstrate your ability as a Network Design Specialist for a highly regarded Government Institute.
A great opportunity for a motivated, innovative and experienced Network Design Specialist for a position in a State Government Organisation.
Provide governance across the program and be responsible for providing technical expertise to review designs and support network transformation.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Solid experience in large scale and complex network design, troubleshooting and deployment experience in the enterprise environment.
- Extensive background in the delivery of large network transformation projects with demonstrated experience in Network Architecture.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication skills with an outstanding ability to lead and influence stakeholders. A strong ability to communicate complex concepts and negotiate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Good understanding of data centre technologies and products from Cisco, Riverbed, F5 and Checkpoint.
- Good knowledge of service provider scale MPLS technologies such as L2VPN, L3VPN, VPLS, and MPLS-TE.
- Exceptional knowledge of WAN technologies such as DWDM, Dark Fibre, IPVPN, 802.1Q Tunnelling and FlexVPN.
- Working knowledge on the following protocols - BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, HSRP and NHRP.
- Well-versed in Cisco Routing and Switching, Wireless and Riverbed WAN Optimisation.
- Basic understanding of Cisco voice technologies is desirable but not mandatory
- Minimum CCNP or 5 years work experience, CCIE is desirable but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of the ITIL framework and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and deliver complex solutions within both challenging timeframes and conditions
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jake Akkermans on (02) 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200166726.
Reference Number: 200166726_1
Contact Details: Jake Akkermans - 02 9464 5973
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jake Akkermans
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5973