Senior Change Manager
- Experience with workforce management/HR/Rostering solution implementation
- Experience leading change management activities in large business change proje
- Long term contract, central Brisbane location
New contract role for a Senior Change Manager with HR/Rostering Solutions experience to lead the implementation of business change requirements
New long term contract role for a Senior Change Manager with HR / Rostering Solutions experience to lead the implementation of complex business change requirements.
New long term contract opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to lead and provide knowledge in change management activities for various streams of large business change project to embed sustainable change and enable business benefits to be achieved as a result of business model, business process and ICT enabled changed. The role will also provide mentoring and guidance to other staff in change management methodologies and practices.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Development of business transition plans and impact assessments
- Lead and develop all communication channels including the facilitation of key stakeholder engagement
- Provide specialised knowledge of change management methodologies, practices and approaches
- Lead the change management activities for various streams of the project
- Lead and Develop change management documentation and toolkits
- Lead the consultation and engagement process with key stakeholders
- Provide a support and mentoring role to other project staff in the areas of change management and business transition management.
- 5 + Years' experience in ICT Change Management roles
- Previous experience within the health industry ideal
- Extensive experience in developing and leading change management activities in large business change projects
- Previous experience with workforce management/HR/Rostering solution implementations
- Previous experience in the development and maintenance of Sharepoint and internal social media sites
- Proven experience in developing change management programs
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200166502.
Reference Number: 200166502_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623