Chief Security Officer
- Global IT Company
- Permanent role
- Sydney CBD
A Global IT Company is currently looking for a Chief Security Officer to join their team based in Sydney CBD.
A Global IT Company is currently seeking for a Chief Security Officer to join their team on based in Sydney CBD.
- Partners with the client's security leadership team(s) in the development of their security strategies and solutions that align business priorities
- Building on the strategy roadmap, the CSO is expected to assess, recommend and drive the implementation of security solutions that effectively support client business objectives in infrastructure and information risk management.
- Interact with and influence C-level personnel such as CISOs and CIOs within client organizations, as well as to support Business account and delivery organizations in attaining organizational security goals and revenue targets
- Develops and oversees the implementation of security directives, client security requirements and risk management initiatives to meet client and corporate goals
- Translates technological and security issues into communication packages for delivery to diverse audiences, including senior management and board level personnel
- Provides mentoring for new Client Security Officers and Account Compliance Officers
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience as a consultant or advisor in Information Risk Management and/or IT Security space
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in, IT Security, Information Security and Security Management
- Experience in working with executives and senior management within clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions
- Australian Citizen with a current security clearance or eligible for a clearance at NegVet1 level
- Experience in delivering security services within the ITIL or MOF frameworks
- Ability to acquire and apply new technology concepts to client business models and requirements
- Experience in producing security documentation such as a Security Improvement Plans, Security Management Plans, Security Policy and other ISMS components
- CISSP certification, CISM/CISA or CRISC
- Experience of working with ISO27001 auditors and of the audit process
- Experience of work as a senior security consultant
- Experience of presenting at public events and client meetings
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200163031.
Reference Number: 200163031_29
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar