Database Administrator - Oracle
- Contract until June 2017, based in brisbane CBD
- Provide technical advice on complex support and system design issues
- Maintain and optimise database performance and security
Join a major Government client, and assist in the Database support and operations for SAP and a new web based application.
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for an Oracle Database Administrator with experience in Unix shell scripting on Redhat Linux.
As the Database Administrator you will assist the database support operations for an online application and SAP data migration option paper. The online application is a is a public facing, business critical application used by the public to apply for bond loan. The process, workflow and the impact when overnight process run failed was not fully understood.
- Design, Develop and document business application databases and process flow
- Maintain and optimise database performance and security by fault diagnosis, tuning, monitoring and managing capacity
- Provide technical advice on complex support and system design issues pertaining to the database environment
- Monitor recent industry development and trends, and assist in the evaluation of new technology
- Assist with the database development of standards, procedures and policies in compliant to HPW's enterprise architecture
- Produce option paper for database archiving and data retention
- Prior experience in Unix shell scripting on RedHat Linux
- Oracle database 12c knowledge and experience
- Workflow and process documentations
- Database design
- Oracle Reports
Reference Number: 200166051_1
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange