Senior Project Officer
- 3 month contract with the possibility of extensions
- Brisbane CBD close to public transport
- Great career opportunity with room for growth
Opportunity for an experienced Project Officer to join a large organisation on an integration project.
Based in the heart of Brisbane, this organisation offers an extraordinary working environment with a challenging assignment for an experienced Project Officer with a background in IT projects. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only passionate about measuring organisational performance, but also someone with the ability to then take that information and identify innovative approaches to reporting on performance.
You will provide project management support in the development and implementation of projects, ensuring effective and high quality, innovative and practical solutions to strategic priorities.
Day to day program management support will include:
- Tracks measurements, prepares progress reports
- Maintain, control and update program documentation
- Tracks issues and risks registers at Program Level
- Provide secretariat support for governance bodies
- Register changes for subsequent investigation and resolution
- Coordinate human, financial and physical resources, including project specific teams
In order to be successful it is expected that you:
- Demonstrated experience in project management activities including project management methodologies and practices, preferably applying the PRINCE2 project management methodology
- Have high level communication skills both in writing and orally
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Have experience in development of high quality and timely project documentation
- Have experience with business reform/transformation and change projects
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shani Stephens on 07 3339 5615. Please quote our job reference number: 200166009.
Reference Number: 200166009_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below