Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
- CBD Location
- Must have strong RedHat and Satellite 6 hands on experience!!
- 6 months
Financial Services organisation requires a Unix/Linux Administrator to work within a large and busy infrastructure team
The position comes with a diverse range of responsibilities and challenges, such as:
- Provide technical input regarding Unix infrastructure, propose ideas and solutions for service improvement
- System maintenance to ensure the integrity of the environment by keeping OS levels up to date and environment constantly managed and monitored
- Resolve issues where required and provide technical input and analysis and problem management, including management vendors
- Provide technical expertise in Redhat for both day to day activities and projects
*Please note that to be considered for this opportunity you must have current hands on expereince and skills with RedHat and Satellite 6.
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate you have the following:
- 5 years' minimum experience as an Unix/Linux System Administration
- Must have strong RedHat skills
- Must have current hands on experience with Satellite 6
- Experience with SUN, IBM Hardwards and HP IBM SAN kit
- Industry certifications
- Provide timely and accurate support to the team
Reference Number: 200165220_3
Contact Details: Amy Tillett - 02 9464 5514
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Tillett
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5514