- Initial 3 Month Contract with potential 12 month extensions
- Excellent career opportunity
- Brisbane location
Long term opportunity for an experienced Performance Tester to join a well-known organisation.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Drafting project change risk assessments based on current and future systems
- Creating detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules
- Preparing, developing and executing test scripts and scenarios via HP Performance Center
- Conducting detailed performance analysis in a multi technology and platform environment
- Reviewing, assessing and communicating risks
- Undertaking test reporting and analysis of application performance.
- 2+years' experience in HP product suite including HP Performance Center /Loadrunner, HP SiteScope, HP Quality Center
- Demonstrated Script Development experience in CITRIX / VDI, Web (HTTP/HTML), Web, Siebel or Oracle preferred
- Proven experience in performance analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum)
Reference Number: 200165761_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623