Oracle WebLogic Administrator
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Oracle Projects
- Must be an Australia Citizen to apply
Currently looking for Oracle WebLogic Administrator for a wide program of work, Java, Oracle WebLogic server, Fusion Middleware, Java 7
We are currently looking to engage an Oracle WebLogic Administrator who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the management and administration of the WebLogic systems, related software products and infrastructure which includes applications running on WebLogic Infrastructure.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Installing, upgrading and administering WebLogic servers
- Creating and Configuring WebLogic Server domains including Configuring Naming, Connections, Transactions, and Messaging
- Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting WebLogic Servers and Clusters
- Deploying Enterprise Applications to WebLogic Server
- Managing WebLogic Server Security
- Tuning the performance of WebLogic Server
- Work with project teams, business and service delivery teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT Industry. Experience may have been gained in financial services, a regulatory environment, corporation, government policy, or in corporate and commercial law.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting Oracle WebLogic infrastructure
- Experience with Java 7 is essential
- Technical specialist knowledge in Java and Oracle WebLogic server
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Have to be an Australian Citizen to apply
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165658.
Reference Number: 200165658_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below