- Permanent position
- Macquarie Park location
- Leading, international software company
A great opportunity for a Senior Consultant to work consulting projects with a leading software organisation.
An exciting opportunity to join a large, international IT organisation as a Senior Consultant which will see you engaging in and contributing to internal and customer facing consulting projects.
- Leading and contributing to customer facing and internal consulting projects of low-to-medium complexity with the ability to assume responsibility/ownership for entire project components
- Grow technical capacity and stays up to date on latest tools, methods and measures with the organisation and the industry
- Breakdown complex problems into manageable pieces, follow structured processes and help coordinate team activities to ensure task completion
- Talk openly with others in and outside of the company
- Independent problem solving skills
- Ability, initiative and accountability to execute broad assignments requiring minimal direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years' experience as a Consultant
- Understanding and experience with Citrix tools/platforms/solutions
- CCEA and MSCE/MCITP certifications
- Strong customer service skills
- Willing to travel
- Sound people management and mentorship in a direct or matrix reporting capacity
Reference Number: 200165631_2
Contact Details: Ella Penny 9464 5571 firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below