Business Analyst - General Insurance
- 6 month initial contracts
- CBD Based
- Multiple roles available for leading client
Leading Insurance Organisation requires multiple Business Analysts to drive ongoing development & initiatives, within a major program of work.
Tier 1 Insurance organisation requires a multiple Business Analysts to work in their busy project team, CBD based work.
You will ideally come from a General Insurance background and work across the ongoing projects that are in-flight.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Be a true Business Analyst capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Capable of mobilising and leading workshops; working groups with senior leaders in Sales and Technology
- Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
- Primarily business and change focused analysis role, with some potential for IT/technical review required
- Advanced experience in defining and documenting complex business requirements
- Work within an Agile environment, Scrum Lead/Master experience a definite advantage
- Provide direction to other teams
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience as a Business Analyst within insurance domains
- Strong background in end-to-end delivery
- Strong understanding & experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Outstanding Stakeholder management ability and customer work ethic
- Superior communication/learning ability
- You must genuinely enjoy the role of a BA
- You must be adaptable to change, pro-active & have good listening skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200164812.
Reference Number: 200164812_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below