Senior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSM
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Storage Projects
- NetApp/Tivoli Specialist
Currently looking for a Senior Storage System Engineer for a wide program of work, NetApp E-Series, Tivoli Storage, CIFS/NFS
We are currently looking to engage a Storage System Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the implementation and assist in the coordination of deployment and upgrade projects, working with architects to create solution designs.
As the Storage System Engineer, you will ensure the upgrade of the existing Windows based solutions are agreed to the organizations service levels.
The successful candidate will have experience deploying installable versions of IBM GPFS server/client packages on Linux based platforms (preferably RHEL), with the majority of configurationsand administration carried out at a command line level. Exposure to the IBM V7000 Storwise (et al) GPFS based appliances is not sufficient for the role.
- Assist on the development and implementation of Windows based solutions as per design.
- Provisioning of day-to-day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- Provide consultation to clients on infrastructure related issues relating to business applications
- Ensure that all project work is implemented in compliance with the relevant documented policies, including architectural and security standards.
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Atleast 4 years' experience in the implementation, management and support of enterprise storage hardware and backup solutions
- NetApp E-Series experience
- NetApp NAS Devices (C-mode and 7-mode)
- Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM and HSM)
- Symantec Netbackuo
- StorageTek and IBM Tape Libraries
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165009.
Reference Number: 200165009_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below