Senior Solution Architect
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Enterprise Infrastructure Solution Projects
- Must be an Australian Citizen to apply
Currently looking for an Senior Solution Architect for a large and complex organization, Sharepoint, CRM, MS SQL Server
We are currently looking to engage an Senior Solution Architect who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for scoping, designing and implementing IT solutions.
As the Senior Solution Architect, you will need solid knowledge in current technologies and a proven background in building successful relationships with key business stakeholders in order to perform your role successfully.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Responsibility for Design and Architecture
- Leading teams (Designers, other architects and developers)
- Producing solution designs and associated functional specifications.
- Scoping and designing the overarching solution design
- Making application design decisions that ensure effective, secure, scalable, convergent, flexible and manageable solutions of high standards.
- Ensuring the quality of technical solutions developed by other Solution Designers.
- Determining resource and capacity requirements for the application solution.
- Documenting deployment infrastructure.
- Minimum of five years in a Senior Solutions Architecture / Senior Solution Design position one or more of the following: CRM, case management, workflow, portals, digitization, reporting and data analytics.
- Proven experience in, and a detailed understanding of the Primary Technology Platform: Microsoft .NET, CRM Dynamics, Sharepoint, MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Neuron ESB.
- Proven experience in one or more of the following: CRM, case management, workflow, portals, Integration/middleware, digitization, reporting and data analytics.
- Works well with Enterprise Architecture, Design & Analysis, service delivery and project teams
- Must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165472.
Reference Number: 200165472_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below