- Canberra based
- Australian Citizenship and an NV1 security clearance (minimum) mandatory
- Paxus pays weekly!
6 month contract with a large multinational corporation for a Migration Engineer experienced using migration tools | VMWare converter, Windows, Linux
Paxus' large multinational corporation client is seeking to engage an experienced Migration Engineer.
This is a technical role responsible for managing tooling during migrations. The Migration Engineer will be required to have technical skills covering standard migration tools such as: VMWare Converter, Double Take, PlateSpin etc.
The Migration engineer will be responsible for setting up and configuring all SDM Tools and supporting them through the life of a project.
As a Migration Engineer you are required to have hands on migration experience and:
- Be able to use primary migration tools, in this case Double Take for both Windows and Linux
- Be able to use secondary migration tool VMWare converter.
- Be able to resolve issues with migrations failing.
- Be able to build environments with required base OS and Database and manually migrate.
Please note that only AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS with a current NV1 security clearance (minimum) are eligible to apply for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicole Folkard on 02 61519217. Please quote our job reference number: 200163392.
Reference Number: 200163392_2
Contact Details: Nicole Folkard | 02 6151 9217
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Folkard
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9217