Business Project Manager
- Large & Complex Telco Organization
- Digital in Retail Project
- New and Exciting Consumer Delivery Projects
Currently looking for a Business Project manager for a wide program of work, Digital Retail, Marketing Business Unit, Consumer Delivery
We are currently looking to engage a Business Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex telecommunications organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for supporting the program management and strategic & technology convergence type programs for financial benefits & customer experience outcomes across one or more business units.
As the Business Project Manager, you will be driving programs on time, on budget and delivering optimum customer experience, often within a complex and high paced environment.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with digital retail experience that has sat in the Delivery team of Business Delivery within the Marketing Business Unit and Consumer Delivery.
- Define Project requirements through establishing customer expectations and analysing stakeholders' interest.
- Define and document the scope of Projects
- Initiative sponsor and business unit stakeholder relationship management
- Introduce and maintain program management processes in conjunction with Delivery Governance Office
- Delivering to the program 100% Digital in Retail
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- At least 10 years' experience managing capital programs within IT/Telecommunications or Finance sectors
- Demonstrate success in directly managing large, complex programs in a digital environment
- Proven track record in successfully managing a delivery team (10+ resources) in matrix reporting environment
- Strong experience in an Agile environment
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200163739.
Reference Number: 200163739_1
Contact Details: Great Contract Rates + Extension
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Great Contract Rates + Extension
Contact Phone: Great Contract Rates + Extension
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!