Level 3 Systems Engineer
Great Team Environment
In demonstrating your experience across Microsoft systems and technologies in a virtualised environment, you will also leverage your ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders to secure this role. Together with your client facing skills and your drive to work across BAU and new projects, this is an opportunity which will see you become a key 'go to' member of the team over the long term.
In addition to your technical contribution, you will also enjoy both the flexibility and work/life balance which results in long term job satisfaction. You will demonstrate:
- A proven working history in L3 Support
- Experience with Windows, Exchange, VMware, HyperV, Office 365, Azure and SQL
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with stakeholders of all levels
- Current Microsoft/Cisco certifications will be beneficial
- Well developed problem solving and organisational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent decision making capability
- Proven time management and documentation skills
- Previous experience managing a support desk & delegating tasks would be beneficial
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. 6A/06565.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow