Senior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management System
Four month contract with possible two month extension
St Lucia Campus - UQ
Promaster Experience Desired
The University of Queensland is currently delivering a number of business improvement projects which will result in enhancements to services provided at UQ. These include improvements to the UQ travel process and improvements to the employee expense management process.
The services of a Senior Business Analyst are required to assist in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and processes associated with travel and expense management, including the Promaster expense management system.
Under the direction of the Travel and Expense Management Project Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will need to work closely with other project team members, process owners and end-users to;
* Elicit, gather and define business requirements for the solution
* Development of test scenarios for inclusion in the test plan
* Identify and document end-to-end business process maps and user journeys
* Support and participate in unit, system and integration testing
* Facilitate solution review workshops and end- user acceptance testing and manage feedback loop.
* Track and resolve end- user issues identified during testing and training
* Identification of key changes from the existing business process to the new business process
* Input into the training needs analysis based upon the identified changes
* Support to go-live and post go-live activities
* Support and collaborate with the project manager on project activities and implementation processes (analysis, design, development, testing and training)
Required skills and experience
* Extensive experience in a Business Analyst capacity in project environment
* Hands on experience with Expense Management System and/or Finance system implementations
* An understanding of accounting concepts, project methodologies, frameworks and tools
* Excellent communications and Stakeholder management skills
* Experience with the Promaster expense management system would be advantageous.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17157.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!