Junior .Net Developer
12 month contract
Working for a Government Department
Support a major project
A Junior .Net Developer is required to support a major infrastructure refresh project at a Government department.
The project is upgrading server farms from SQL Server 2003 / 2008 to SQL Server 2016. The .Net Developer is required to migrate the applications from the old servers to the new.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Supporting the application viability assessment
- Packaging applications for migration
- Uplifting applications to support the new infrastructure
If this role sounds interesting please apple below, or call Allan Applebee on 03 9623 6668 for more information.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).