Technical Content Coordinator
$90K Per Annum Package
A fantastic career opportunity for a Digital Content Coordinator to join a market leading business advisory organisation, in helping to support and drive their digital strategy. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working alongside the Marketing and IT teams, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative environment and continue your professional development in a high performing national organisation.
- Implement the digital content strategy across numerous channels
- Content management of the organisations website and intranet
- Development of HTML newsletters and invitations
- Generation of usage reports
- Implementation of SEO techniques
- Data room management
- Advanced experience in the content management of a WordPress Site, including the creation, editing and formatting of webpages
- Extensive experience with HTML coding, including the crafting of HTML themes, emails, web content and HTML editing skills
- Experience with content creation on SharePoint would also be viewed as advantageous for this position
- Knowledge and experience of Photoshop skills for image and web optimisation would also be viewed as an advantage
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Social Reporting tools will also be looked upon favourably
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with a strong attention to detail and a high level of commitment are also a must for this position
The Digital Content Coordinator will join a highly respected organisation, in a supportive and rewarding environment, where they will have a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop their skills and experience further.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career then please get in touch.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Heaney in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6654.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!