Senior Solution Architect
- Initial 12 month contract
- Excellent career development opportunity
- C/C++ to C# migration experience is mandatory
We are currently requiring a Senior Solution Architect to work on a migration project from C/C++ to C# environment transition.
We are currently requiring a Senior Solution Architect for our financial services client to work on a migration project from C/C++ to C# environment transition. This would be the right role for someone with extensive solutions architecture experience looking to make the move into enterprise architecture.
To be considered you will have:
- Recent previous experience with migration/transition of C/C++ to C#
- Understanding of in-house developed applications, instead of vendors
- Experience in solution architecture & design lifecycle, including high level estimation & business case development
- Previous experience working in a large, complex environment
- Background in financial services
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working at both conceptual architecture level as well as physical solution design
- Creating roadmaps to articulate how a project can progress whilst still managing complex dependencies
- Consulting between project teams, technology & business
- Producing architecture artefacts to convey key messages & guide project teams
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200163909.
Reference Number: 200163909_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow