Senior Java Developer
12 Month Fixed Term contract
Work on a platform viewed by millions
Company and Role
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's largest media organisations. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and on a platform that is seen by millions. Working with a highly experienced team you will be part of a passionate software engineering function. As the Senior Developer in the team you will work cohesively to deliver practical and functional solutions in a large scale environment. You will be responsible for the application architecture and the maintenance of a video platform. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a strong chance of it being extended/permanent.
- To be considered for this opportunity you must possess the following skill requirements
- Solid development experience with Java backend systems
- Passionate about software development
- Good understanding of OO Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of the J2EE platform
- Experience using Apache/Tomcat Java enterprise Application Server
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge and experience in Spring and Hibernate, XML, XSLT
- Strong at multi-threading
For a further conversation can you please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).