Build an API from scratch
You decide how to build it
Work within a small team in a large software shop
Company and Role
We are looking for a highly motivated Developer with hands on experience to help lead the development of the next generation of cutting edge products. You will lead by example, be extremely capable, driven and self-motivated. The role focuses on the delivery of products that meet business requirements that become solutions and services. You will enjoy working in a small team however will be part of a greater team of 100. You will also be in charge of the full application stack end to end. You must want to challenge yourself and build great things.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with serverless or server side logic
- Design and scale API endpoints
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Excellent problem solver
- Track record of taking responsibility for the software you write all the way to production
- Strong background in everything NodeJS from NPM to Mocha and everything in between
- Deep understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Experience in developing backend services
- Experience building ReactJs/AngularJS Applications
- Familiar with building microservices and microservices based architectures
- Hard core experience with development and deployment of Restful APIs
- Ideally experience in portal development, user signup and user management systems
- AWS experience or Azure, extra points for ServerLess knowledge (AWS Lambda or Azure Functions)
- Working knowledge with data stores. No-SQL experience, ideally experience with AWS DynamoDB
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and software development best practices such as unit testing, pair programming, and continuous integration
For a confidential discussion please contact James Brady on 0282 334 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow