Digital Government 2012
Over the past few years, two thirds of Australians have used digital channels to interact with government. Increasingly sophisticated websites remain the centrepiece of digital engagement, however adjacent communications channels including integrated email, mobile and social media platforms are now also primary channels for providing efficient government services and stakeholder engagement online.
11:45am Registrations open
01:00pm Digital Citizen Engagement – Understand How Online Channels Maximise Engagement and Efficiencies
02:00pm Accessibility – Much More than Technical Support, Managing Authors Going Forward
04:00pm Networking Drinks
This is a free event for government personnel only with limited seats. To secure your spot please register as soon as possible. Registrations close on Monday 3 December 2012. Register at http://www.sitecore.net/AUDigitalGov2012
Hyatt Hotel Canberra
120 Commonwealth Avenue
Yarralumla ACT 2600
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in