Security Exchange Conference :THINK BIG
M.Tech Products Aust Pty Limited
Tuesday, 13 November 2012
9.00AM – 4.30PM
This conference is the first of its kind in Australia. Through this conference, you will be able to find out about the latest threats, security solutions and stay ahead of security challenges to protect your organization. Above all, you will find out on how do you exercise control, maintain visibility and secure the explosion of BIG DATA from email, web, video and social media. So, this is definitely a conference that you cannot afford to miss as we have security experts to speak in this event.
Conference Overview: – New technology trends and security solutions in all industries – An excellent platform to share next generation solutions, corporate strategies and product roadmaps – Analytical insights and knowledge sharing of best practices in the realm of IT Security, by the experts in the field. – Product Demonstration
Product Showcase includes: Imperva, Riverbed, SolarWinds, Tufin, Websense, BT Diamond IP
Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf
Darling Park Sydney NSW 2000
- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button