Security Exchange Conference :THINK BIG
M.Tech Products Aust Pty Limited
Tuesday, 13 November 2012
9.00AM – 4.30PM
This conference is the first of its kind in Australia. Through this conference, you will be able to find out about the latest threats, security solutions and stay ahead of security challenges to protect your organization. Above all, you will find out on how do you exercise control, maintain visibility and secure the explosion of BIG DATA from email, web, video and social media. So, this is definitely a conference that you cannot afford to miss as we have security experts to speak in this event.
Conference Overview: – New technology trends and security solutions in all industries – An excellent platform to share next generation solutions, corporate strategies and product roadmaps – Analytical insights and knowledge sharing of best practices in the realm of IT Security, by the experts in the field. – Product Demonstration
Product Showcase includes: Imperva, Riverbed, SolarWinds, Tufin, Websense, BT Diamond IP
Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf
Darling Park Sydney NSW 2000
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today