Security Exchange Conference :THINK BIG
M.Tech Products Aust Pty Limited
Tuesday, 13 November 2012
9.00AM – 4.30PM
This conference is the first of its kind in Australia. Through this conference, you will be able to find out about the latest threats, security solutions and stay ahead of security challenges to protect your organization. Above all, you will find out on how do you exercise control, maintain visibility and secure the explosion of BIG DATA from email, web, video and social media. So, this is definitely a conference that you cannot afford to miss as we have security experts to speak in this event.
Conference Overview: – New technology trends and security solutions in all industries – An excellent platform to share next generation solutions, corporate strategies and product roadmaps – Analytical insights and knowledge sharing of best practices in the realm of IT Security, by the experts in the field. – Product Demonstration
Product Showcase includes: Imperva, Riverbed, SolarWinds, Tufin, Websense, BT Diamond IP
Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf
Darling Park Sydney NSW 2000
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW