Biometrics Institute New Zealand Conference
Te Papa Museum, Wellington, New Zealand | 21 March 2013 | 9.00am to 5.00pm
In its 9th year, this one day event will provide an insight into the latest developments in biometric technologies. This event provides an opportunity to hear from end users about current biometrics projects, topics, case studies and trends in the New Zealand and Asia Pacific markets. Attend to network with those from the private and public sectors and view the latest products and services showcased by biometric vendors to this unique forum made up of over 128 Biometrics Institute organisational members.
See our website www.biometricsinstitute.org for programme updates. All welcome to register and attend. Biometrics Institute members receive discounted rates.
Te Papa Museum, Wellington, New Zealand
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe