Biometrics Institute New Zealand Conference
Te Papa Museum, Wellington, New Zealand | 21 March 2013 | 9.00am to 5.00pm
In its 9th year, this one day event will provide an insight into the latest developments in biometric technologies. This event provides an opportunity to hear from end users about current biometrics projects, topics, case studies and trends in the New Zealand and Asia Pacific markets. Attend to network with those from the private and public sectors and view the latest products and services showcased by biometric vendors to this unique forum made up of over 128 Biometrics Institute organisational members.
See our website www.biometricsinstitute.org for programme updates. All welcome to register and attend. Biometrics Institute members receive discounted rates.
Date and Time
Te Papa Museum, Wellington, New Zealand
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
CDex can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- NSA cites Reagan-era executive order to justify collection of cellphone location data
- NSA spies on Italians from roof of US Embassy in Rome, magazine reports
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest