Biometrics Institute New Zealand Conference
Te Papa Museum, Wellington, New Zealand | 21 March 2013 | 9.00am to 5.00pm
In its 9th year, this one day event will provide an insight into the latest developments in biometric technologies. This event provides an opportunity to hear from end users about current biometrics projects, topics, case studies and trends in the New Zealand and Asia Pacific markets. Attend to network with those from the private and public sectors and view the latest products and services showcased by biometric vendors to this unique forum made up of over 128 Biometrics Institute organisational members.
See our website www.biometricsinstitute.org for programme updates. All welcome to register and attend. Biometrics Institute members receive discounted rates.
Te Papa Museum, Wellington, New Zealand
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul