Webinar: Business Case Study at Toyota!
Our client Toyota Motor Corporation Australia (TMCA) won itSMF Service Management Project of the Year Award in August 2012! As a result, the Managing Director of ProActive Services, Bob Philipson will present a webinar in conjunction with the Corporate Manager Service Delivery of TMCA outling the details of the project that significantly improved customer outcomes and saved them millions of dollars per annum.
Webinar time: November 15th 2012, 2-3pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this event!
Date and Time
As mobile device and network technologies advance, users need to access more complex data on devices that are not owned by the enterprise. In this whitepaper, we look at how IT and network leaders understand how containerisation supports advanced security and management solutions and its effect on third-party applications. Click to download!
Note: This review covers version 8.5 of the software. This software is now in version 9.0. Antivirus program AVG 8.5 Free offers solid features and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Twitter reverses policy that would allow blocked persons to follow user
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings