The new technology landscape requires greater innovation, performance and confidence to push system and software delivery to the next level. Master this at vForum, where you will gain the relevant tools and training. This is the time to enter the new cloud era. We are ready. The technology is here. And partners are in place.
Check out the outstanding program of more than 75 Sessions and Hands-On Labs available across the 2-day event. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to hear and collaborate with VMware executives, subject matter experts and industry thought leaders on the very latest technology and trends.
Get the most from vForum
With a vForum All Areas Pass for AUD $385 (Inc GST) you can access exclusive training and educational opportunities, including:
■Additional Technical and Business sessions
■Deep dive workshops not available to the general public
■An exclusive briefing session with VMware CTO Steve Herrod
■Access to a Business Lounge which includes dedicated Wi-Fi access and refreshments
■Ability to book personal Executive Briefings with VMware’s Leadership Team and Subject Matter Experts (subject to availability)
■Access to premium content, presentations and tools
■Special VMware Education Offers & Discounts
General Admission Tickets to attend main sessions, including the keynote, Exhibitor Hall featuring more than 100 organisations showcasing the latest virtualization and cloud computing products and services remain free of charge.
Find out more on how your team can take advantage of Group Booking Discounts available with the All Areas Pass.
Sydney Exhibition Centre
- Website: https://isa.infosalons.biz/reg/vforum12s/login.asp?src=URL_11Q3VMW_APAC_ANZ_vForum2011&ossrc=URL_11Q3VMW_APAC_ANZ_vForum2011&xyz=&elq=&RCTRACK=&00=
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: T: +61 2 9211 7343
- RSVP: No
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar
- Report: Personalised marketing hampered by knowledge gap and privacy fears