The new technology landscape requires greater innovation, performance and confidence to push system and software delivery to the next level. Master this at vForum, where you will gain the relevant tools and training. This is the time to enter the new cloud era. We are ready. The technology is here. And partners are in place.
Check out the outstanding program of more than 75 Sessions and Hands-On Labs available across the 2-day event. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to hear and collaborate with VMware executives, subject matter experts and industry thought leaders on the very latest technology and trends.
Get the most from vForum
With a vForum All Areas Pass for AUD $385 (Inc GST) you can access exclusive training and educational opportunities, including:
■Additional Technical and Business sessions
■Deep dive workshops not available to the general public
■An exclusive briefing session with VMware CTO Steve Herrod
■Access to a Business Lounge which includes dedicated Wi-Fi access and refreshments
■Ability to book personal Executive Briefings with VMware’s Leadership Team and Subject Matter Experts (subject to availability)
■Access to premium content, presentations and tools
■Special VMware Education Offers & Discounts
General Admission Tickets to attend main sessions, including the keynote, Exhibitor Hall featuring more than 100 organisations showcasing the latest virtualization and cloud computing products and services remain free of charge.
Find out more on how your team can take advantage of Group Booking Discounts available with the All Areas Pass.
Sydney Exhibition Centre
- Website: https://isa.infosalons.biz/reg/vforum12s/login.asp?src=URL_11Q3VMW_APAC_ANZ_vForum2011&ossrc=URL_11Q3VMW_APAC_ANZ_vForum2011&xyz=&elq=&RCTRACK=&00=
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: T: +61 2 9211 7343
- RSVP: No
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy