Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2012
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. Designed to deliver real-world insight, actionable advice and executive-level skill-building for a variety of roles and responsibilities, it is the only IT event that takes full advantage of the authority and weight of the world’s leading IT research and advisory organization.
Symposium/ITxpo at a glance:
- Three and a half days
- 1,400 attendees including 400 CIOs
- Over 200 analyst-led sessions
- Exclusive CIO Program
- 10 role-based tracks
- 5 industry tracks
- 50+ analysts on-site
- 50+ solution providers
Who will be there?
The Guest Keynote speakers include:
- Anne Weatherston – Chief Information Officer, ANZ Bank
- Dom Sagolla – Co-creater of Twitter
- Private Damien Thomlinson – Australian veteran of the Afghan war
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Gold Coast Highway & TE Peters Drive
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE