Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2012
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. Designed to deliver real-world insight, actionable advice and executive-level skill-building for a variety of roles and responsibilities, it is the only IT event that takes full advantage of the authority and weight of the world’s leading IT research and advisory organization.
Symposium/ITxpo at a glance:
- Three and a half days
- 1,400 attendees including 400 CIOs
- Over 200 analyst-led sessions
- Exclusive CIO Program
- 10 role-based tracks
- 5 industry tracks
- 50+ analysts on-site
- 50+ solution providers
Who will be there?
The Guest Keynote speakers include:
- Anne Weatherston – Chief Information Officer, ANZ Bank
- Dom Sagolla – Co-creater of Twitter
- Private Damien Thomlinson – Australian veteran of the Afghan war
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Gold Coast Highway & TE Peters Drive
This paper provides a guide for evaluating and selecting the best all-flash storage for your enterprise class environment. The detailed content covers all product classes and where they can be best applied to your circumstances, as well as what the key elements are for each to avoid potential pitfalls in the selection process.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size