Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2012
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. Designed to deliver real-world insight, actionable advice and executive-level skill-building for a variety of roles and responsibilities, it is the only IT event that takes full advantage of the authority and weight of the world’s leading IT research and advisory organization.
Symposium/ITxpo at a glance:
- Three and a half days
- 1,400 attendees including 400 CIOs
- Over 200 analyst-led sessions
- Exclusive CIO Program
- 10 role-based tracks
- 5 industry tracks
- 50+ analysts on-site
- 50+ solution providers
Who will be there?
The Guest Keynote speakers include:
- Anne Weatherston – Chief Information Officer, ANZ Bank
- Dom Sagolla – Co-creater of Twitter
- Private Damien Thomlinson – Australian veteran of the Afghan war
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Gold Coast Highway & TE Peters Drive
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!