8th Biometrics Institute Technology Showcase & Exhibition
27 November 2012 | Hotel Realm, Canberra, Australia
In its 8th year, this one day event will provide an insight into the latest developments in biometric technologies.
Delegates will be given access to leading-edge developments in biometrics technologies that are able to respond to identity management and security issues. Attend to hear supplier presentations, view the technology exhibition and hear from industry experts. In 2011, this included many international guests and delegates from USA, Spain, UK and Singapore. Following the conference will be a two-day training course on The Human Element and Cognition in Biometric Identification” run by international expert, Dr Itiel Dror, University College London (UCL) and Cognitive Consultants International (CCI). See our website www.biometricsinstitute.org for programme updates. All welcome to register and attend. Biometrics Institute members receive discounted rates.
About the Biometrics Institute:
The Biometrics Institute is an independent not-for-profit organisation providing THE meeting place for any organisation interested in biometrics. The mission of the Biometrics Institute is to be a forum for biometric users and other interested parties and to facilitate the responsible use of biometrics. Join over 125 membership organisations from Australia, Europe and beyond including Royal Bank of Scotland Group, British Standards Institute (BSI), Singapore Defence, Australian Customs Service, Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) (USA) to name a few. It can offer you a number of ways to get involved in the biometrics industry.
Hotel Ream, Canberra, Australia
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year