8th Biometrics Institute Technology Showcase & Exhibition
27 November 2012 | Hotel Realm, Canberra, Australia
In its 8th year, this one day event will provide an insight into the latest developments in biometric technologies.
Delegates will be given access to leading-edge developments in biometrics technologies that are able to respond to identity management and security issues. Attend to hear supplier presentations, view the technology exhibition and hear from industry experts. In 2011, this included many international guests and delegates from USA, Spain, UK and Singapore. Following the conference will be a two-day training course on The Human Element and Cognition in Biometric Identification” run by international expert, Dr Itiel Dror, University College London (UCL) and Cognitive Consultants International (CCI). See our website www.biometricsinstitute.org for programme updates. All welcome to register and attend. Biometrics Institute members receive discounted rates.
About the Biometrics Institute:
The Biometrics Institute is an independent not-for-profit organisation providing THE meeting place for any organisation interested in biometrics. The mission of the Biometrics Institute is to be a forum for biometric users and other interested parties and to facilitate the responsible use of biometrics. Join over 125 membership organisations from Australia, Europe and beyond including Royal Bank of Scotland Group, British Standards Institute (BSI), Singapore Defence, Australian Customs Service, Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) (USA) to name a few. It can offer you a number of ways to get involved in the biometrics industry.
Date and Time
Hotel Ream, Canberra, Australia
Flash is quickly emerging as the preferred way to overcome performance limitations of hard disk drives, especially when your capacity requirements are relatively small and you require high performance. In this price comparison, we compare each solution's performance and capacity to address different storage challenges. Click here to download!
CDex can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?