8th Biometrics Institute Technology Showcase & Exhibition
27 November 2012 | Hotel Realm, Canberra, Australia
In its 8th year, this one day event will provide an insight into the latest developments in biometric technologies.
Delegates will be given access to leading-edge developments in biometrics technologies that are able to respond to identity management and security issues. Attend to hear supplier presentations, view the technology exhibition and hear from industry experts. In 2011, this included many international guests and delegates from USA, Spain, UK and Singapore. Following the conference will be a two-day training course on The Human Element and Cognition in Biometric Identification” run by international expert, Dr Itiel Dror, University College London (UCL) and Cognitive Consultants International (CCI). See our website www.biometricsinstitute.org for programme updates. All welcome to register and attend. Biometrics Institute members receive discounted rates.
About the Biometrics Institute:
The Biometrics Institute is an independent not-for-profit organisation providing THE meeting place for any organisation interested in biometrics. The mission of the Biometrics Institute is to be a forum for biometric users and other interested parties and to facilitate the responsible use of biometrics. Join over 125 membership organisations from Australia, Europe and beyond including Royal Bank of Scotland Group, British Standards Institute (BSI), Singapore Defence, Australian Customs Service, Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) (USA) to name a few. It can offer you a number of ways to get involved in the biometrics industry.
Hotel Ream, Canberra, Australia
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers