G-Force Sydney 2012
Engage in create the new conversation at G-Force Sydney 2012
Genesys will be hosting G-Force Sydney on 21-23 August 2012, which will be all about unveiling ‘create the conversation’– a fresh, focused, forward-looking way of engaging with customers and partners. Come along for some invaluable insights and practical knowledge about dynamic customer engagement that is anytime, anywhere, any device and supported by real-time intelligence. As always G-Force will focus specifically on areas that will drive outstanding business outcomes and ensure real-world successes.
Date and Time
Finish: 23rd August 2012
Hilton Sydney, 488 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest