McAfee Security Connected 2012 Series Melbourne
We’ve convened forward-thinking security leaders for a half-day look at the emerging trends, strategies and technologies that are shaping the industry. Each half-day event has been designed to help you reduce risk and secure your existing assets while enabling new technologies that drive your business further.
McAfee’s Security Connected Series is an opportuinity to strategise, network and learn about the latest tricks and newest technologies to keep your company safe. Register today.
Attendees will learn how to:
Optimise your security investments
Gain greater control and manage risk
Achieve compliance and improve efficiencies
Navigate the privacy landscape
Launch next-generation security protection
08:30am – 11:30am
The Langham Melbourne
1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
- Website: http://www.mcafeeseminar.com.au/securityconnected2012
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 (0)2-9220-3773
- RSVP: No
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).