McAfee Security Connected 2012 Series Melbourne
We’ve convened forward-thinking security leaders for a half-day look at the emerging trends, strategies and technologies that are shaping the industry. Each half-day event has been designed to help you reduce risk and secure your existing assets while enabling new technologies that drive your business further.
McAfee’s Security Connected Series is an opportuinity to strategise, network and learn about the latest tricks and newest technologies to keep your company safe. Register today.
Attendees will learn how to:
Optimise your security investments
Gain greater control and manage risk
Achieve compliance and improve efficiencies
Navigate the privacy landscape
Launch next-generation security protection
08:30am – 11:30am
The Langham Melbourne
1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
- Website: http://www.mcafeeseminar.com.au/securityconnected2012
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 (0)2-9220-3773
- RSVP: No
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration