McAfee Security Connected 2012 Series Melbourne
We’ve convened forward-thinking security leaders for a half-day look at the emerging trends, strategies and technologies that are shaping the industry. Each half-day event has been designed to help you reduce risk and secure your existing assets while enabling new technologies that drive your business further.
McAfee’s Security Connected Series is an opportuinity to strategise, network and learn about the latest tricks and newest technologies to keep your company safe. Register today.
Attendees will learn how to:
Optimise your security investments
Gain greater control and manage risk
Achieve compliance and improve efficiencies
Navigate the privacy landscape
Launch next-generation security protection
08:30am – 11:30am
The Langham Melbourne
1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
- Website: http://www.mcafeeseminar.com.au/securityconnected2012
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 (0)2-9220-3773
- RSVP: No
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.