McAfee Security Connected 2012 Series Melbourne
We’ve convened forward-thinking security leaders for a half-day look at the emerging trends, strategies and technologies that are shaping the industry. Each half-day event has been designed to help you reduce risk and secure your existing assets while enabling new technologies that drive your business further.
McAfee’s Security Connected Series is an opportuinity to strategise, network and learn about the latest tricks and newest technologies to keep your company safe. Register today.
Attendees will learn how to:
Optimise your security investments
Gain greater control and manage risk
Achieve compliance and improve efficiencies
Navigate the privacy landscape
Launch next-generation security protection
08:30am – 11:30am
The Langham Melbourne
1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
- Website: http://www.mcafeeseminar.com.au/securityconnected2012
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 (0)2-9220-3773
- RSVP: No
Mobile apps are the ultimate corporate dilemma: They turbo-charge productivity—but also bring significant security risks. How do you navigate the challenge and emerge with both? With a comprehensive approach to security.Learn the key areas to focus on as you build a mobile app security strategy.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- For Red Hat, it's RHEL and then...?
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size