McAfee Security Connected 2012 Series Melbourne
We’ve convened forward-thinking security leaders for a half-day look at the emerging trends, strategies and technologies that are shaping the industry. Each half-day event has been designed to help you reduce risk and secure your existing assets while enabling new technologies that drive your business further.
McAfee’s Security Connected Series is an opportuinity to strategise, network and learn about the latest tricks and newest technologies to keep your company safe. Register today.
Attendees will learn how to:
Optimise your security investments
Gain greater control and manage risk
Achieve compliance and improve efficiencies
Navigate the privacy landscape
Launch next-generation security protection
08:30am – 11:30am
The Langham Melbourne
1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank
- Website: http://www.mcafeeseminar.com.au/securityconnected2012
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 (0)2-9220-3773
- RSVP: No
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- When is your infrastructure safe from Heartbleed?
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption