ALIA Information Online 2013 Conference
ALIA and the Information Online Program Committee would like to invite you to ALIA Information Online 2013. The conference and exhibition will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from Tuesday 12 February to Friday 15 February 2013.
ALIA Information Online is the premier event for information professionals in the Asia Pacific region and has a strong track record of providing an innovative and engaging program.
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queensland, Australia
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration