CA Expo Australia 2012 - Melbourne
‘IT at the Speed of Business’ is now more important than ever. No longer can IT simply just maintain systems, it must deliver new and innovative services for the business. Join CA Technologies at this year’s CA Expo to learn how IT must meet all the challenges of the ‘new normal’ — which includes mobile, social, analytics, cloud, new markets and new delivery models.
Now in its 12th year, you’ll hear new success stories from many of Australia’s leading organisations including Visa, Qantas, Fujitsu, CorePLUS and more.
A free event, CA Expo ‘12 will help IT professionals optimise the management of their IT environments. A wide variety of topics will be covered, including:
• Building an agile and automated IT supply chain
• Securely Controlling Identities, Access and Information Use
• Drive Business Value with Project & Portfolio Management
• Understanding and Managing the Service Experience for customers
WHEN & WHERE: 8.00am Registration and breakfast
Sydney: Tuesday 21st August, Sydney Conference & Exhibition Centre – Parkside
Melbourne: Friday, 24th August, Melbourne Convention Centre
Canberra: Tuesday, 28th August, National Convention Centre
Perth: Thursday 30th August, Duxton Hotel
To register visit www.ca.com/au/expo
For the latest insights and CA Expo event information follow us at @CAExpoANZ
Date and Time
Melbourne Convention Centre
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
Publisher's notes: SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is an advanced, professional tool for analyzing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings