CA Expo Australia 2012 - Canberra
‘IT at the Speed of Business’ is now more important than ever. No longer can IT simply just maintain systems, it must deliver new and innovative services for the business. Join CA Technologies at this year’s CA Expo to learn how IT must meet all the challenges of the ‘new normal’ — which includes mobile, social, analytics, cloud, new markets and new delivery models.
Now in its 12th year, you’ll hear new success stories from many of Australia’s leading organisations including Visa, Qantas, Fujitsu, CorePLUS and more.
A free event, CA Expo ‘12 will help IT professionals optimise the management of their IT environments. A wide variety of topics will be covered, including:
• Building an agile and automated IT supply chain
• Securely Controlling Identities, Access and Information Use
• Drive Business Value with Project & Portfolio Management
• Understanding and Managing the Service Experience for customers
WHEN & WHERE: 8.00am Registration and breakfast
Sydney: Tuesday 21st August, Sydney Conference & Exhibition Centre – Parkside
Melbourne: Friday, 24th August, Melbourne Convention Centre
Canberra: Tuesday, 28th August, National Convention Centre
Perth: Thursday 30th August, Duxton Hotel
To register visit www.ca.com/au/expo
For the latest insights and CA Expo event information follow us at @CAExpoANZ
National Convention Center
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing