CA Expo Australia 2012 - Canberra
‘IT at the Speed of Business’ is now more important than ever. No longer can IT simply just maintain systems, it must deliver new and innovative services for the business. Join CA Technologies at this year’s CA Expo to learn how IT must meet all the challenges of the ‘new normal’ — which includes mobile, social, analytics, cloud, new markets and new delivery models.
Now in its 12th year, you’ll hear new success stories from many of Australia’s leading organisations including Visa, Qantas, Fujitsu, CorePLUS and more.
A free event, CA Expo ‘12 will help IT professionals optimise the management of their IT environments. A wide variety of topics will be covered, including:
• Building an agile and automated IT supply chain
• Securely Controlling Identities, Access and Information Use
• Drive Business Value with Project & Portfolio Management
• Understanding and Managing the Service Experience for customers
WHEN & WHERE: 8.00am Registration and breakfast
Sydney: Tuesday 21st August, Sydney Conference & Exhibition Centre – Parkside
Melbourne: Friday, 24th August, Melbourne Convention Centre
Canberra: Tuesday, 28th August, National Convention Centre
Perth: Thursday 30th August, Duxton Hotel
To register visit www.ca.com/au/expo
For the latest insights and CA Expo event information follow us at @CAExpoANZ
Date and Time
National Convention Center
Data is growing at a tremendous rate, and organisations of every type rely on the timely retrieval of information to facilitate transaction and decision making. Processing powers are also expanding, now equipped with storage efficiency technologies that help simplify the many IT challenges that companies are facing. This white paper describes how proper simple storage efficiency features help you leverage daily storage, maximise capacity and performance optimisation, while reducing power consumption and total cost.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices