Oceania CACS2012 is the region’s leading conference and must-attend event for IT audit, control, security and governance professionals. This year the conference will focus on 'embracing uncertainty and delivering value in turbulent times’ – a broad theme that explores the value and role of information system risk and strategies. Highly respected industry experts will present their latest thinking, research and practical case studies in topical presentations and workshops that delve into some of the biggest challenges currently facing IT audit and security professionals.
For more than 30 years, ISACA, the leading global association representing more than 100,000 IT risk and governance professional worldwide, has been host to a series of computer audit, control and security (CACS) conferences held around the world. The nonprofit, independent ISACA was established in 1969 and now has members in 180 countries. ISACA developed the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) and Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certifications, as well as the COBIT framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT.
Event Start Date: Monday 10th September 2012
Event End Date: Wednesday 12th September
Event Location: Te Papa – Museum of New Zealand, Wellington
Visit: www.oceaniacacs2012.org or www.isaca.org
Te Papa – Museum of New Zealand, Wellington
Due to a lack of consumer confidence and a subsequent drop in sales, all entities that handle credit cardholder information are being challenged to adopt more effective data protection measures. This paper provides information on available tools to help validate compliance with the latest version of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size