CA Expo Australia 2012 - Sydney
‘IT at the Speed of Business’ is now more important than ever. No longer can IT simply just maintain systems, it must deliver new and innovative services for the business. Join CA Technologies at this year’s CA Expo to learn how IT must meet all the challenges of the ‘new normal’ — which includes mobile, social, analytics, cloud, new markets and new delivery models.
Now in its 12th year, you’ll hear new success stories from many of Australia’s leading organisations including Visa, Qantas, Fujitsu, CorePLUS and more.
A free event, CA Expo ‘12 will help IT professionals optimise the management of their IT environments. A wide variety of topics will be covered, including:
• Building an agile and automated IT supply chain
• Securely Controlling Identities, Access and Information Use
• Drive Business Value with Project & Portfolio Management
• Understanding and Managing the Service Experience for customers
WHEN & WHERE: 8.00am Registration and breakfast
Sydney: Tuesday 21st August, Sydney Conference & Exhibition Centre – Parkside
Melbourne: Friday, 24th August, Melbourne Convention Centre
Canberra: Tuesday, 28th August, National Convention Centre
Perth: Thursday 30th August, Duxton Hotel
To register visit www.ca.com/au/expo
For the latest insights and CA Expo event information follow us at @CAExpoANZ
Date and Time
Sydney Conference & Exhibition Centre – Parkside
Siemens is leading the migration to a smarter energy grid by enabling utilities to collect and analyse data from the new generation of smart meters, providing both utilities and their customers usable information to make smarter energy decisions. In this case study, we look at how they could provision full stack environments quickly and flexibly leveraging a shared hardware model, and one the delivered performance and scale to meet large testing requirements.
Publisher's notes: SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is an advanced, professional tool for analyzing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?