Big Data Conference 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
CeBIT Australia will this year launch Big Data in Sydney on the 31 October – 1 November 2012.
The conference will look at how organisations can improve performance and increase revenue through big data analytics. Ensure you are part of this leading event to cover areas such as:
• Do we have big data and what does big data mean to me and my organisation?
• Do we have to employ new staff and integrate new technologies and strategies to make best use of our data?
• What are the potential benefits of mining the data and how much does it cost?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join thought leaders in this space as they look to drive their organisations to deliver success.
See www.cebit.com.au/big-data for more information and to register.
Venue TBC, Sydney
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication