Big Data Conference 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
CeBIT Australia will this year launch Big Data in Sydney on the 31 October – 1 November 2012.
The conference will look at how organisations can improve performance and increase revenue through big data analytics. Ensure you are part of this leading event to cover areas such as:
• Do we have big data and what does big data mean to me and my organisation?
• Do we have to employ new staff and integrate new technologies and strategies to make best use of our data?
• What are the potential benefits of mining the data and how much does it cost?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join thought leaders in this space as they look to drive their organisations to deliver success.
See www.cebit.com.au/big-data for more information and to register.
Venue TBC, Sydney
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC