Big Data Conference 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
CeBIT Australia will this year launch Big Data in Sydney on the 31 October – 1 November 2012.
The conference will look at how organisations can improve performance and increase revenue through big data analytics. Ensure you are part of this leading event to cover areas such as:
• Do we have big data and what does big data mean to me and my organisation?
• Do we have to employ new staff and integrate new technologies and strategies to make best use of our data?
• What are the potential benefits of mining the data and how much does it cost?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join thought leaders in this space as they look to drive their organisations to deliver success.
See www.cebit.com.au/big-data for more information and to register.
Venue TBC, Sydney
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
- North Korea using foreign bases to launch cyberattacks, says HP
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding