Big Data Conference 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
CeBIT Australia will this year launch Big Data in Sydney on the 31 October – 1 November 2012.
The conference will look at how organisations can improve performance and increase revenue through big data analytics. Ensure you are part of this leading event to cover areas such as:
• Do we have big data and what does big data mean to me and my organisation?
• Do we have to employ new staff and integrate new technologies and strategies to make best use of our data?
• What are the potential benefits of mining the data and how much does it cost?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join thought leaders in this space as they look to drive their organisations to deliver success.
See www.cebit.com.au/big-data for more information and to register.
Venue TBC, Sydney
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy